Amber Karnes is a ruckus maker, RYT-200 yoga asana teacher, creator of Body Positive Yoga, and a lifelong student of her body. In Amber’s classes and workshops, students of all shapes and sizes will find tips, tricks, and modifications to make yoga asana work for their body type. She emphasizes safe alignment and mindful transitions, and guides each student to honor the body they bring to the mat today, while being empowered to learn about the body’s intelligence and power.
She serves on the Yoga and Body Image Coalition and seeks to further the message of inclusivity, consent, agency, body positivity, and accessibility for all on and off the mat. She blogs at bodypositiveyoga.com.
- Website: https://bodypositiveyoga.com
- Free 7 day yoga exploration: https://bodypositiveyoga.com/7
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/bodyposit
- Instagram: bodypositiveyoga_
- Youtube: http://youtube.com/bodypositiv