Shensara is an open and free community. We believe that people will tend to do what is right given the freedom to do so. That being said below are some guidelines to help you better prepare for this amazing weekend.
*Shensara is a park and camp event. Our friendly volunteers will guide you to your parking spot after check-in and this is where you will set up camp for the weekend.
**Shensara will be selling limited amounts of wine and other light alcoholic beverages.
**Please be aware that cellular reception is very limited on The Farm. Be prepared to truly Unplug and Connect.
These items will help you at Shensara.
- WATER, WATER, WATER and other drinks to keep you hydrated
- Your ticket or money to buy one
- River Shoes!!! If you plan on getting in the river these are a must!
- Flotation device
- Food and snacks
- Sleeping bag
- Insect repellent
- Warm clothes
- Bathing suit
- Rain gear
- Trash bags
- Foldable chairs
- Cooler and ice
- Propane grill or small camping grill (charcoal only)
These items will not be permitted.
- Weapons of any kind (firearms, BB guns, airsoft guns, slingshots, knives, etc.)
- Any glass container or bottle
- Illegal substances
- Box trucks or trailers
- Bicycles, scooters, or personalized motor vehicles (such as golf carts, ATVs, dirt bikes, power scooters or skateboards, etc.)
- No RVs or Campers. Shensara is a tent-only camping event.